It is photography. I have about 60 cameras, and some of them work.
It is design for print and web, for teeny tiny businesses.
Lastly, it is words; sometimes I have too much to say.
→mary, mary, quite contrary….how does your garden grow?
1. Angry; resentful
2. Suffering from a disorder of the mind
3. Apparently deranged by violent sensations, or ideas
4. Lacking restraint or reason; foolish
5. Feeling or showing strong liking or enthusiasm
6. Marked by extreme excitement, confusion; frantic
7. Boisterously gay; hilarious
8. Affected by rabies
1.To conceive, give birth to, or nurture a child.
2. A female parent of an animal.
3. A woman who creates, originates, or founds something
4. A creative source; an origin
5. A title for a woman respected for wisdom and AGE.
6. Maternal love and tenderness
7. Vulgar Slang.
8. Extraordinary disagreeableness.
1. To conceive or fashion in the mind
2. To formulate a plan for; devise.
3. To plan out in graphic form.
4. To create or contrive for a particular purpose or effect.
5. To execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner